BGA Test & Technology utilizes state of the art, 6-station Robotic Hot Solder Dip (RHSD) machines for processing components. Operators can control all process parameters including:
- Bath and Pre-heat Temperatures
- Immersion depth
- Dwell time
- Insertion speed and acceleration
- Extraction speed and acceleration
Our high volume, high mix Robotic system is designed to flux, Pre-heat, Solder Dip, and clean virtually any style package of electronic component with a Precise Repeatable Process.
Our RHSD system allows us to comply with (meet any of) the following industry standards for solder dipping/solderability.
- GEIA-STD-0006 For Solder Dip to Replace Finish
- ANSI-J-STD-002 Method A,B,C & D (w/wave)
- IEC-68-2-20 Test TA, Para 4.9, & Test TB
- IEC-68-2-58 Test TD
- JESD22-B102D Method 1
- JESD22A111 Method 5.6.2
- JISZ-3198-4 Method B
- Mil-STD-202 Method 208